IBs in Eastern Europe

Been trying to find investment banks that raise capital in Eastern Europe to no avail so far. I know that revolving credits are a more popular financing option in that part of the world compared to issuing equity, but there must be at least a few players that do IPO’s, M&A activity in the region. Any ideas, this is fairly urgent? Thanks a lot in advance for any insight.

Wood & Co www.wood.cz As far as I know, they do IPO’s, M&A as well as CF transactions.

arielCFA Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Been trying to find investment banks that raise > capital in Eastern Europe to no avail so far. I > know that revolving credits are a more popular > financing option in that part of the world > compared to issuing equity, but there must be at > least a few players that do IPO’s, M&A activity in > the region. Any ideas, this is fairly urgent? > > Thanks a lot in advance for any insight. Sounds like it’s up The Collins Group’s alley. I’ve got a friend who’s a partner there, so I can facilitate contact if it’ll help… The Collins Group Inc. (TCG) is an independent company providing customized services in investment banking, mergers, strategic partnering and business planning and support to corporate clients. We target cross-border and cross-Atlantic financing, Strategic Partnering, and M&A transactions from $3 to $100 million for our private and public clients in North America and Europe. http://www.thecollinsgroup.com/

Appreciate your responses, Lara-Lilly and pryan. Pryan, I might take you up on the offer at some point, thank you for offering to share your contacts.

What country of Eastern Europe? In Poland it is M&A team of CAIB, BRE Bank. In Russia definitely Renessaince Capital. In Ukraine - ING and Ren.cap. Depends whether it is IPO or M&A. I have some contacts at Rencap.

arielCFA Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Pryan, I might take you up on the offer at some > point, thank you for offering to share your > contacts. No problem. pcr3 at cornell dot edu