I'd like to wish you good luck on your exam

I’d just like to take the opportunity to wish you luck on your exam soon. I am sure all of you have worked very hard. Some tidbits of advice: - Get plenty of rest the night before - Buy a spare battery now so you’re not scrambling last minute - Wear comfortable clothing for the test (or whatever makes you get geared up to work hard). True story: there were a couple people in three-piece suits in Dec. 08. - Do some light reading the morning of the exam to warm up your brain - Be confident; the exam isn’t difficult, it’s just long. Put your mind in the state that you will concentrate for a long time (i.e. marathon exam mode). For me it was playing Rocky montage music the morning of the exam (chuckle) - Remove the sleeves from your erasers beforehand (yes, you will be required to do this by the proctors) Good luck!

I never knew about the sleeves from erasers…WOW!

damn, I had my pocket microscope ready too since I had laser etched the entire CFAI curriculum in the sleeve

Some other tips: - take lunch - depends where you are, but the options maybe limited or greasy type stuff which isn’t what you want to keep you going for the second session - avoid talking to anyone else about the exam during lunch. You’ll just worry about stuff you missed and will just wind yourself up. Use lunch to relax and recover for round two. - Print 3 or 4 copies of your exam ticket. You just never know. - Again, don’t stay up late the night before the exam - I seriously saw some people having a little snooze partway through the exams, fatal for your marks.

newsuper Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Some other tips: > > - take lunch - depends where you are, but the > options maybe limited or greasy type stuff which > isn’t what you want to keep you going for the > second session > +1 Pack light lunch with you. It is very important. After 1st exam, it took us more than half an hour to come out of the hall. You dont want to stand in a big line after that to get something greezy which will make you sleepy in the afternoon. Focus should remain on next paper and not on having to bother about finding lunch. Also, you are required to report half an hour (i think) before the next paper. That does not leave you with much time. I had packed light lunch and some honey! Honey to give some instant energy and required calories without the sleepy part. Good Luck mates! I am sure you will do great anyways.

bump

I like to write on strands of hair, I have plenty on my arms.