Ideas for an organization name?

I am planning on starting an organization at my university this semester that will coordinate volunteer opportunities in the area for business students. I am trying to think of a name, something professional but also “catchy” so it doesn’t sound dull. any ideas?

free beer

stupid post

“Biz Whiz Kidz” would be good, and its spelling wouldn’t be an issue if you’re at State U. or how about “Community Leaders, Investment Teachers” - you can use the acronym to draw attention. ooh ooh! How about SWAB - “Satisfied With A B”

The Downtown Dingleberries

Kewl Kidz Klub

This isn’t really as silly an idea as you stay-at-your-parents-homes post-grads might suspect. I think that strong corporate citizenship is all about volunteering. And it ain’t about printing off cheques either. How many Senior Executives like myself would take time out to teach a course, help an old lady cross the street or help a client shampoo out a red wine stain from a carpet. Good work you j-bad! Willy

How about: Give Up (your free time) or, more seriously, Human Capital Resources

Business Volunteer Ventures

“Connecting Business Students to the Community since 2008”

Thanks for the one or two serious suggestions.

Snitch & Stitch

this was indeed a great thread…

this was indeed a great thread…

P.O.O.R. - Padding Our Own Resumes

4 Community LLC

I guess this is about when the original author is starting to look for the “close thread” button.

MehdiOchre Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I guess this is about when the original author is > starting to look for the “close thread” button. 100% true. LOL

Doesn’t bother me… most of you guys are idiots and have nothing better to do than rack up your post count.

Allied Intellectuals Doing Service