If a sample of my test exams scores is normally distributed

… then there’s an 93.1% chance of passing on saturday. That makes me feel a lot betters. Thanks statistics! You’ve made my day!

what is the power of your test though? also I think your sample size isn’t large enough lol

small number bias… if n>30, then you are good to go

Oh so very true about the sample size… but i do benefit from having virtually no variance in my performance. I’m a zero beta portfolio my friends. Too bad the returns are a little too 6 month t-bill for my liking…

mcf Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Oh so very true about the sample size… but i do > benefit from having virtually no variance in my > performance. I’m a zero beta portfolio my > friends. Too bad the returns are a little too 6 > month t-bill for my liking… lol touche!

I’ll bet you didn’t calculate it right. What are your scores?

JoeyDVivre Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I’ll bet you didn’t calculate it right. What are > your scores? I think he/ she should try to apply a VAR model :slight_smile:

Oh, i’m sure the calc isn’t right :slight_smile: More an attempt at levity. 70, 76, 77, 76, 76