If AF started charging a $1.00 annual fee..

would you pay it?

it cost me ~$0.37 of my time to read this post, then type in a smart a$$ remark… so yea, i’d pay it.

$1 per year? Sure.

u shouldn’t be giving people ideas

This was discussed extensively a few months ago… http://www.analystforum.com/phorums/read.php?1,729395,page=1

After tonight’s events, most certainly not.

What was tonights events? I most have missed something while on the plane…

It’s worth a $1 a year. At that price, though, I might be a little more worried about handing over my credit card information. Maybe I’d pay by PayPal or something. Users who don’t have credit cards might have a little trouble, or people in countries with strange banking systems.

$1 with 500 active users max? Also, paying $1 through PayPal or a Visa/Mastercard is effectively paying to these parties.

$1 per user would be nothing compared to the expensive marketing as its 100% analyst marketing directed at analysts. it wouldn’t be worth it and i’d honestly stop using it i think just because i don’t want to go through the hassle of paying, now thats a waste of time, hehe.

how about some AF merchandise? Cufflinks / ties / bikinis

> how about some AF merchandise? Cufflinks / ties / bikinis Yeah, people will line up to get their “I’m Stuck on #2” boxer shorts.

dlpicket Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > > how about some AF merchandise? Cufflinks / ties > / bikinis > > Yeah, people will line up to get their “I’m Stuck > on #2” boxer shorts. +1

I’d pay a $1 zimbabwe.

> I’d pay a $1 zimbabwe. Sorry, in the time it took you to type that the price has increased. That will be Z$10,000

dlpicket Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > > how about some AF merchandise? Cufflinks / ties > / bikinis > > Yeah, people will line up to get their “I’m Stuck > on #2” boxer shorts. Where can I order these in thongs?

Didn’t I read somewhere on here today that you can buy a house for $1. What the hell do you think this place is?