If CFA level 3 Mock representative of actual exam

Skipped the AM based on Magician saying it’s worthless. Just took the PM though. Thought it was super easy, then ended up scoring a 70. smh.

Does anyone know what percentile scoring a 50 percent exactly on AM would put me in (not including PM into the calculation). I’ve read if you score a 70 percent on AM, you’re in the 90th percentile. I just want to have a good enough PM at this point to pass.

I have done 5-7 mocks this year. By far, this one is the worst structured.

Not only long paragraphs with extremely open questions.
Not only an unreasonable grading basis. Giving 3 points to long questions that require filling in tables.
Not only some questions asking for specific names (pure memorization) in a way, that CFA Institute usually does not usually test.

Furthermore, some answers are incorrect (I have spotted two mistakes on the calculations).

It is embarrassing how CFA Institute does not ensure a minimum quality of the mock, giving that we have paid 600 USD for the enrollment.

Haha, I thought that it couldn’t get worse, but just solved Wiley’s 2019 mock, and the level of typos and errors is out of this realm… Besides that, the PM was extremely tricky and questioning some outlying stuff. Don’t know what to think anymore and I’ll just have to prey for the best on Saturday. This year has already been challenging enough and I am thankful to have the opportunity to write it unlike many others.

Wish all of you the best and let’s hope to see each other on the other side (whatever that sounds like)