If I fail because I made mistake, it's fine, but

if CFAi is wrong, I made the correct choice, then I have to be responsible for CFAi’s mistake, shit with CFAi and they don’t let us investigate for example, in the mock exam I, I have scratch paper, for # 20, life expectancy is 83, 83-68=15, the answer sheet is saying 25 years.

You would never know, until you pay $100 to have them re-check your exam. And even then, I’ve never heard of someone having success with a review of the exam. You cannot possible remember all 240 questions, and you will not know the answers by question. Kind of like with the mock samles, a sort of “better get used to it”. Sad.

Haha I got 15 years as well lol. I thought it was just me. Whatever, its just the mock. Portfolio Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > if CFAi is wrong, I made the correct choice, then > I have to be responsible for CFAi’s mistake, shit > with CFAi and they don’t let us investigate > > for example, in the mock exam I, I have scratch > paper, for # 20, life expectancy is 83, 83-68=15, > the answer sheet is saying 25 years.

People have confirmed there is an error with that question.

CFAI kills pretty old ladies:)

there’re such errors in the real exam as well, the questions are from a question bank

The CFAi has this policy, if you notice an error, to report it. Now, how would you know there is an error? if you don’t know the answers?

the CFAi people are old foxes who are playing the trick of using their tails to wipe out the track after them in the snow

According to Portfolio’s comments above: a. He violates standard VII(A) by bad mouthing CFAI b. He violates standard I(D) misconduct c. He has not violated the standards

I vote for ©

correct. I just saw a similar question somewhere :slight_smile:

C’mon - the tests are checked and rechecked. If you fail, it has nothing to do with the asnwer sheet being wrong.

Actually, I saw that erroneous question too. It was frustrating wasting all that time on that question…

The CFAI revolution has begun!!!