If I fail... Do I do 5 day Dallas or Windsor?

If I fail I want to do something to change what I did last year (which is use Schweser Books/Stalla Videos)… Do you guys think Windsor or the 5 day Dallas class is a better bet? Along with of course using CFA books, Schweser Notes, and Qbank…

Just checking, they actually teach at these seminars not just read notes for 40-50hrs?

I have went to Dallas for Level I and Level II. They do a fantastic job down there. VERY knowledgeable. I would definitely suggest going.

mpnoonan can I email you more questions? -Are you going to go for Level 3? -What are the classes like? -Do the teachers do more than read from the slides? -Is it a real breakfast/lunch? -Does anyone else commute there? For Windsor - how is the food (breakfast, lunch, dinner)… Also heard they give you 2 happy hours?

Windsor food is college cafeteria / buffet with food service quality. Nondescript food but it keeps you alive for the week. The parties are fun - cash bar and they put on a band to pound out the tunes for the evening.

mpnoonan Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I have went to Dallas for Level I and Level II. > They do a fantastic job down there. VERY > knowledgeable. I would definitely suggest going. mpnoonan at gmail dot com

it’s a prep course… who cares about the stupid food

Cost analysis The Dallas class is $800 with some breakfast/lunch but without hotel The Windsor class is $1600 with hotel and food plus 2 extra days…

if you go to windsor, dont stay in the sh*t dorm rooms. stay in the hotel 15 minutes away. there is a shuttle that takes you back and forth. very easy. the dorms suck. the food sucks. but what can you do? i am making this recommendation under the assumption that your company pays and you dont care about cost

There’s actually 2 dorms rooms, the shitty one and decent one.

Any other comments Was it really 50 hours of solid CFA stuff at Windsor?