If Tom Brady had any pride left, he would retire

Good point. Multiply all those numbers by .75.

Huh, I knew people like you existed, but I never thought I’d run across one.

Did Nick Foles’ 0.63% in 2013 not count?

Let’s not forget which network Troy Aikman works for.

^ And Daryl Johnston. Both really good commentators.

^Being a Cowboy fan notwithstanding…I like Joe Buck & Troy Aikman. They’re my second-favorite team (behind Micheals/Collinsworth)

And in general, I think Fox puts out a better product than CBS. Terry/Howie/Michael/Jimmy are certainly better than Dan/Boomer/Bill/whoever. Buck/Aikman > Nance/Simms. Erin Andrews > anybody at CBS. (Even though I like Pam Oliver better than Erin Andrews–as a reporter.)

The NBC Sunday night game is generally my favorite, because I like the broadcast team, and because it’s usually a good game. But 12-6:30 on Sundays, my eyes are generally glued to Fox.

(For the record - the Monday and Thursday night games are usually terrible. I wish the NFL would do away with the Thursday night crap.)

Being a Chiefs fan has StL stuck with CBS.

Ha. Never. They now own a third day of the week. Won’t be long before we get an 18 game schedule and an expansion I’m sure. But I agree… the quality of that product is horrible. I found myself watching the college games that air on Thursday this past year over the NFL.

NBC all the way. Collinsworth’s in game/real-time observations are better than anyone else I’ve ever heard in football. He sees shit that most other color guys wouldn’t even grab in the replay. Some people don’t care for him but I’m a huge fan.

Ian Eagle is an underrated PBP guy on the CBS side. But I agree their marquee crew is awful. Phil Simms is a nightmare.

Eh, it probably does but he only threw half the passes. God bless Nick Foles tho.

Regardless, I guess I’m a big dumb idiot because that wasn’t even Brady’s best season in that stat, he had 0.8% in 2010 vs. 1.1% in 2015. Rodgers had a 1.0% in 2014. Move along, nothing to see here.

Here’s the deal. Pregame shows in order: NFL Network > ESPN > CBS > FOX

For the actual games, the CBS broadcasters are much better (every Kansas Citian hates Joe Buck after the last two World Series), and CBS games look better in HD than FOX games. No contest - CBS > FOX

That’s my new #2 QB right there.

What did Buck do in the World Series? I watched mostly all of last years, I don’t even remember him though. I know he’s a big Cardinals guy so I can only imagine. 2004 and 2013 were fun.

I’ve interestingly/sadly had this conversation before IRL. It seems people who root for AFC teams prefer CBS and people who root for NFC teams prefer FOX. As a Giants fan, I’ve always preferred Fox and thought the FOX HD picture was objectively better than CBS, while the commentators were subjectively better (although that’s a relative comment, you can’t compare those guys to the prime time guys).

The past few years I’ve only really watched Red Zone on Sundays so I don’t know if any of the above has changed. I do agree that Collinsworth is far and away the best in the game, although I do enjoy Chucky once in a while especially when he zeros in on some minutiae that I had never thought or knew about.

Just so you know–I’m not afraid to admit when I’m wrong.

I predicted 3,000 yards, 22 TDs and 12 picks. (for 12 games)

Actual numbers were 3554, 28, and 2.

Well yeah. He’s the best ever.

Whoa. How weird is that. Brady ended up breaking Nick Foles’ record this season.

^ I suspect he’ll have that on his tombstone. Tom “Better Than Nick Foles” Brady

Shhh. Go Packers.

^ Don’t worry, the Giants couldn’t possibly catch lightning in a bottle a 3rd time, but you should actually root for them to make it to the SB so Better Than Nick Foles can finally beat the Giants in the SB.

It’s funny. I was thinking today that Packers fans must fear the Giants on a similar level to Pats fans. Obviously we got got on a bigger stage but both those years the Giants had to go into Green Bay and win and they did. Seems nearly impossible to happen three times, right? Right!?