If you are an INVESTOR,

hold your nose, close your eyes and click buy

buy what? everything worthy of buying is already expensive and I don’t want to buy shit

Index funds? Average down?

In my opinion it is better to buy after today…and hold!

Buy whenever blood is on the street.

Bleeck Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Buy whenever blood is on the street. what? Band-Aid?

ZeroBonus Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Bleeck Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Buy whenever blood is on the street. > > > what? Band-Aid? zero, just buy and stop talking back!

I wish had some disposable cash.

I’ve been holding about 30% in cash for a rainy day. I wonder if that’s today.

I so wanna buy XLF but everyone says financials are toxic but some have to be so cheap at this pt…maybe by end of week. But yea Id have to close my eyes and click buy. Too bad I dont have any more funds I can put in my l-t ROTH acct.

UYG all the way!!!

comp_sci_kid Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > UYG all the way!!! UYG is going 7% down!

comp_sci_kid Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > UYG all the way!!! Didn’t you learn anything about leverage from LEH…j/k

BUY! BUY! BUY! Heuristic rules are the best way to make money! Everything has been going down so much, it is DUE to go UP!

my buys are looking good! EFA and NLY. Buy buy buy don’t blame me if they go down down down

I thought the same thing… I haven’t felt this much buyer’s remorse since I was 12 and bought a telescope that I never used. comp_sci_kid Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > UYG all the way!!!