If you are nervous...

It helps me to step back from the intensity of this exam for a moment and put it all into perspective. It’s a great process- we have all learned so much from studying for Level 2, and that knowledge is with us no matter what the ultimate result is. Taking the exam from a relaxed frame of mind definitely helps to raise your score. So no matter what it takes for you to walk into the exam on Saturday at peace with yourself and your preparation- do it. Go for a long walk. Take some deep breaths. Play a little on Friday afternoon. Remember that your value as a person goes way beyond a “pass” or “fail”. Walk into that exam on Saturday morning with love in your heart and peace in your mind and SMOKE THAT EXAM!!! GOOD LUCK EVERYONE, from lurker supreme, smokin’hot

I’m going climbing tomorrow afternoon. So unless I fall and hit the ground, I’ll sleep be as ready as I’ll ever be on Saturday.

SmokinHot, will you go for a walk with me?

Smarsh, you are always up to no good.

I thought hot chicks liked the bad boys.

Used to. But then I got smart and married a good boy.

So did my wife. Thank God.

why your wife remarried?

florinpop Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > why your wife remarried? Lmao

man these conversations are def. better than late night Cinemax

Smokin Hot has the best screen name ever.

i’d put out…errr…wait a sec…

smokin’hot Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > It helps me to step back from the intensity of > this exam for a moment and put it all into > perspective. It’s a great process- we have all > learned so much from studying for Level 2, and > that knowledge is with us no matter what the > ultimate result is. Taking the exam from a > relaxed frame of mind definitely helps to raise > your score. So no matter what it takes for you to > walk into the exam on Saturday at peace with > yourself and your preparation- do it. Go for a > long walk. Take some deep breaths. Play a little > on Friday afternoon. > Remember that your value as a person goes way > beyond a “pass” or “fail”. > > Walk into that exam on Saturday morning with love > in your heart and peace in your mind and > SMOKE THAT EXAM!!! Stop smoking, it will help you focus. You probably believe yoga helps you become one with the earth. “love in your heart and peace in your mind” I call BS. Claiming the ‘long strange trip’ is the real reward is for deadhead hippies. I want the ultimate result to be a pass, thats it. I am committed to not make this wonderful journey again. Walk in, sit down, kick its ass with intensity, walk out. You can bring your deep inner peace… I am going to attack this Sat. like a great white on a lame seal.

…some one is sexually frustrated

I’m going to play Ultimate tomorrow night.

having sex helps

ooooo BAN you can’t say that word with 2 days to go!!!

If you dont use it you loose it…

…welp…see you guys later then

florinpop Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > why your wife remarried? lol