If you had $50 million...

If there was an adult entertainment ETF, would it be TITS?

bchadwick Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > If there was an adult entertainment ETF, would it > be TITS? LOL.

Go to work. Make an announcement to the floor that Im going to crap on my boss’s desk, and proceed to do so for everyone to see. Then throw crap the crap at him and others. For real… I don’t think I would change anything immediately. id still take L2 b/c while the material is exhausting at times… i do find it interesting…

CFABLACKBELT Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Go to work. Make an announcement to the floor > that Im going to crap on my boss’s desk, and > proceed to do so for everyone to see. Then throw > crap the crap at him and others. > > > For real… I don’t think I would change anything > immediately. id still take L2 b/c while the > material is exhausting at times… i do find it > interesting… Did you take L2 last year? i remember your name somewhere.

definately continue studying.

give it all to charity

It wouldn’t have changed much. Apart from buying another appartment, new car and hiring a personal driver, would’ve created a portfolio with exposure to several currencies, with US securities underweighted and bonds/deposits in general overweighted. When emerging markets start rebounding, exposure would’ve been shifted accordingly

I’d put it all on black.

sbmarti2 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I’d put it all on black. +1

id but an island near the caymans, women aged 18, and 19, 3 in their 20’s, a 31 and a 36 yo, and a 41 and 45 yo. and live happily ever after why am do i constantly want more and diferent women all the time, I have a girlfriend!!! what do i do?

ws Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > bchadwick Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > If there was an adult entertainment ETF, would > it > > be TITS? > > LOL. That one article in the WSJ a few years back said that identifiable brand names with three-four letter tickers like “HOG” do visibly better in the market. So sounds like a great ETF to me. Well, I guess it just sounds good to me in general.

whystudy Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > CFABLACKBELT Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Go to work. Make an announcement to the floor > > that Im going to crap on my boss’s desk, and > > proceed to do so for everyone to see. Then > throw > > crap the crap at him and others. > > > > > > For real… I don’t think I would change > anything > > immediately. id still take L2 b/c while the > > material is exhausting at times… i do find it > > interesting… > > Did you take L2 last year? i remember your name > somewhere. No. I took L1 in december. Was a little too late to take L1 in June of last year.

Thats disgusting CFABLACKBELT - you must hate your boss. Sounds like that one episode off of ‘The Office’.

i’d give it all to emarkhans, bc i know my money would be safe when he/she solicits a anonymous CFA analyst board to find a partner for his/her hedge fund.

philip.platt Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Thats disgusting CFABLACKBELT - you must hate your > boss. > > Sounds like that one episode off of ‘The Office’. Not sure bout that episode, I’ve have only seen a few. I just have a sick sense of humor. I hate my boss for all the petty shit he yells at the employees for. Not sure whether I posted this already, but the day the CFA1 results came out I was talking to my colleauge who also took the test and passed. We talked for about maybe 3min and he looked over at us and was like “Congrats… Now get back to work!”, both of us looked at eachother puzzled… he reiterated “Seriously get back to work!”

i’d trade all day on a beach. trading with no stress, half in the bag, would be the most bizarre feeling so i’d wanna experience that.

Interesting responses. Here’s exactly what I would do with 50 million dollars: - Set up a charity or (who am I kidding) use my money as leverage to get on the board of directors of an international charity - Finish CFA exams - Open up an investment management fund - Get an MBA - Use the fund to contribute capital to buy a private energy company and hire people I know to run it

I’d also eventually buy a place in the South of France =)

And I’d also would like to buy a golf course as an investment

I would stop working for the next 15 months or so while I finish my academic career