If You Had a Time Machine...

You mad brah?

I bought a different car than the one I originally posted about and paid $8,500. Car has 35,000 miles and I picked it up near the Oregon-California border which took about one day of driving round trip. It is a rebuild but that doesn’t matter, I could sell it for 50-100% more than I paid right now in the Bay Area.

Your car for you which paid $25,000 cash:

My car, for which I paid $8,500, also cash:

2004 Nissan 350Z Touring Roadster

Not even close. Runs perfect, only thing the car needed was some detailing on the interior and the tint on one of the windows needed to be replaced.

Sorry you overpaid brah LMAO. Please keep talking though, it just reinforces how much of an idiot you are.

Too late man! Too late:)

Brah, if I bought a Civic that would be funny. You financed a salvage title. LMAO. Not to mention I cannot find anything more comical that seeing an Indian driving a convertible. Pure gold.

I also find it comical how you are so infatuated by the fact I paid cash. It’s not like it cleaned me out dude, I don’t live paycheck to paycheck like you. Are you really that poor?

Man, you wont leave me alone, will you? Its kind of flattering… I miss you too boo

Go out and have fun tonight, I give you permission to be with another man

smooches

He said he paid cash.

There’s nothing wrong with borrowing money as long as your oppertunity cost > loan… (see every corp balance sheet in the US). Real rates on a lot of auto loans over the past coulpe years are prolly negative, so you might as well if you’re well qualified. Its only a problem when you make $30k and you’re driving a 5 series- that’s a comsuption issue. (Which according to Blake I have… apparently I have an IWC for the weekdays and Rolly for the weekends)

Disclaimer- I have zero debt

lol awww

Nope, I am refraining from men for the time being, real or virtual! But thanks for the permission man - very generous on your side;)

canoodles

I wish I could send a message to myself at the start of 6th grade: “Hey dumbass, when you pick an instrument for band class, go with drums instead of the saxophone. Ten years from now the chicks will dig it so much more…”

What are you talking about? Saxophone is so much sexier! But guitar comes first of course…

Nah brah, I just think you’re a complete moron, like possibly below IQ of 70 (meeting the clinical definition of mentally retarded).

I’m white, not Indian and I paid cash, not financed. Honestly you have nothing, you obviously lost this discussion and overpaid. I can see why you didn’t make it in finance – because you’re a moron. Please try to further justify overpaying, it’s hilarious.

Brah, listen, this is how it is: You can bully people like Greenman on this forum, but that shit ain’t gonna fly with me. If you hit me, I’m going to hit back. So bring it on you piece of shit.

One of my cars is a Honda Civic. It is a reliable and fuel efficient vehicle, with reasonable comfort, performance and practicality. There is nothing wrong with using entry level transportation that satisfies your needs. I bought the Civic used, but new, the price would have been 3-5% of my income for that year. If someone feels the need to deride modest vehicular transportation, I would say that person is uncomfortable with their own inadequacies.

I considered getting a 350Z at one point - this was in 2009 when all sports cars were on crazy sales. Unfortunately, I did not have a parking space in the city then. So, that never worked out. If you ask me, it’s worth paying a bit more today for the 370Z, which is a significantly improved over its predecessor in most regards. However, for $8k, I can’t argue with the value there. It’s also a matter of preference - the 350Z is a longer car than the 370Z, so it’s more of a cruiser/muscle car than a sports car. The 370Z is shorter and much more agile, and is more in the spirit of a track or sports car. But again, you would have to pay more to get the newer car.

Regarding music - I always appreciated that I was introduced to this at a young age. However, it’s never too late to learn. In my opinion, it’s best to learn on a piano or keyboard type instrument, since this helps you visualize the notes and gives you a good understanding of the patterns making up melodies and chords. You also learn to use more sophisticated music - since you can use two independent hands and many fingers - as opposed to something like saxaphone, where you only play one string of noted (saxaphone players might object).

The other thing to consider is that you don’t have to be really good or talented to enjoy music or impress people. I bet you could learn to play Richard Clayderman in 2-3 months with 15-30 minutes of daily practice. Adult beginners learn much faster than kids. The advantage of starting young is that it’s the only real way to get like 10 years of lessons. However, if you’re just starting out, 1 adult year of learning is probably like 2-3 kid years. Even if you don’t become a true virtuoso, learning a little bit can really enrich your appreciation of music, which we hear all the time. Girls also drop their panties for guys who can play music (girls, feel free to comment).

Ohai,

Your chinese, of course you drive a Honda Civic!

My favourite musical instrument is Strat, it makes me happy to play some blues on a cold winter night.

I think electric guitar is the most expressive instrument (sorry Ohai), bur piano is indeed very structured, and you are right, you don’t need too much of a backing track there (the left hand will make it). With guitar you need the backing to make space for improvisation.

Much love and respect.

Dude do you want to fight me or something? LMAO. I would put you in a wheelchair brah. If this is the direction you want to go I can arrange gym space and a ref. Just let me know.

*Edit* You said you are from CA so let’s make this happen. I am willing to pay you $500 for travel expenses. Gas, hotel, plane, etc. 100% reimbursement.

^ Oh I like this. Can we get it on payperview? I’ll pay to see this. You guys might both make a profit from the rights.

so classy

Are spectators also invited?

I will fly all the way from Moscow. my visa is still valid.

Do it, do it, do it!

I am just so happy to see that my threads bring out the best in everyone.