If you had to pick only three CFAI books...

to spend the majority of your time on, which would they be? Thanks!

FSA Equity and Fixed Income Ethics and Quant only leaves out Econ (10%) and SS17,SS18 in the last book.

A better tactic would be to learn the core concepts throughout the curriculum though . . .

projectplatnyc Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > A better tactic would be to learn the core > concepts throughout the curriculum though . . . agreed you would be better off using Project’s tactic

bad approach to try and game it, but since you asked: ethics and FSA and ummmmm…ohhh…dammit, read em all!

Funny post I love this one. If I was going to only read three books which three would it be? I would start with the three thickest and heaviest books. FSA has got to be at least twice as thick as a couple of the others. I think that only picking three books is a bad idea. If time is limited I would suggest coughing up some money and buying some condensed notes and reading all of them. Or the vids or audio files. Two thirds fail this test - do you think that reading only half the books will set you up for success. You might have a killer background and this is all just rehash. I would have a think about what you are trying to achieve. Hope it helps

it really depends on you. i spent a few days on quant and literally 2 days on econ because they were all review, and i don’t consider those volumes important to me. however i spent like a month on FSA and i’m still not finished with that book yet. i gave up on it for now and moved on to other things but i know i will have to come back to it and spent more quality time with it. pick out the books which you know are your weak points and focus on those more!