if you pass you gonna stay on the forum?

if i pass i will credit this forum for helping me…it made me realize how prepared some people are and made me study more and harder. there were also a few tips and example questions posted here that showed up on the exam. i plan on returning if i pass level 1. its also addicting

You mean the forum in general or the level 1 portion?

forum in general…this forum has a tendency to make you think too much about the material. your not sure whether or not to trust people at times. at least thats what i would think a lot of times.

You should know after a month or so who to listen to and who is full of sh!t. Also, you should know the material well enough to make a judgment call for yourself.

McLeod81 Wrote: true dat

I will be on this bad boy all the way until the end

getterdone Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I will be on this bad boy all the way until the > end Getter how is going? Nice to see you around!

If I pass, I stay on here b/c you will all get recognition in my thank you speach.

I am hoping to hang out on Level 2 forums after June results are out. I am getting a feeling that I passed, but in past whenever I have gotten this feeling, I have failed :frowning:

The guy I was sitting next to in Charlotte told me about the forum so I didn’t join until after the test! However, I will definitely stay on pass or fail. Can’t speak for anyone else, but it helps knowing that I’m not the only one freaking out about the exam, scores, questions, material, etc…Thunder, I’ve been going week to week pass/fail…I feel your pain.

strangedays Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > getterdone Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > I will be on this bad boy all the way until the > > end > > > Getter how is going? Nice to see you around! strange how was the vacay? Hope it was enjoyable! Things are going well, have been to a few job interviews that I killed. Waiting for July 29th 9am now! How is everything going with you?