if you think you failed -- predict your band

i am one of the re-do’s band 9 last year and my prediction for this year is that I will be demoted and will have to take level 1 in Dec AND June to prove passing it the first time wasn’t a fluke…

Im thinking band 7

I heard there’s going to be no bands this year. Does anyone know whether there is any truth to this?Was/is there bands on L1? I can see logic for the society in doing that, as people in band0-5 likely get discouraged and not write again i.e less mula for CFAI.

band 6

band 8 or 9

Fiela14 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I heard there’s going to be no bands this year. > Does anyone know whether there is any truth to > this?Was/is there bands on L1? I can see logic for > the society in doing that, as people in band0-5 > likely get discouraged and not write again i.e > less mula for CFAI. L1 did have bands this year.

band 7-10. Thinking around 8 or 9.

anything over 4 is an improvement over last year!

how many areas did you get <50% in to get a 4? I have a feeling with the 3 answer choices you are going to need a greater # of >50% buckets than ever before. At least thats what it looked like from the L3 results. I saw some pretty good scores fail the exam this yr. Not feeling good about this

I think I’m a 7 or 8. =(

pjc2000 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > how many areas did you get <50% in to get a 4? > > I have a feeling with the 3 answer choices you are > going to need a greater # of >50% buckets than > ever before. At least thats what it looked like > from the L3 results. I saw some pretty good scores > fail the exam this yr. Not feeling good about this Are L3 results out yet? Thought cfai discloses same time as L2?

pepp Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > 7 here, give or take 1. > > I’ll be really mad if i failed with 10. Level 2: Fail The table below illustrates your subject matter strengths and weaknesses. The three columns on the right are marked with asterisks to indicate your performance on each question or topic area. Item Set Q# Topic Max Pts <=50% 51%-70% >70% - Alternative Investments 18 * - - - Corporate Finance 36 - * - - Derivatives 36 - - * - Economics 18 * - - - Equity Investments 72 - * - - Ethical & Professional Standards 36 - * - - Financial Reporting & Analysis 72 - * - - Fixed Income Investments 36 * - - - Portfolio Management 18 * - - - Quantitative Methods 18 - * - Performance band of your overall score among all candidates who failed the exam: 6