Ike

I think rescuing survivors of Ike who ignored all those warnings and somehow couldn’t figure out that they lived 6 ft above sea level and a storm with 20 ft surge as big as Texas was coming at them is just unwise interference with genetic selection. We would be wiser to spend gov’t money on resuing LEH.

I’m sure you’re joking about LEH but I agree about the rescuing. Something seems kinda funny about rescuing people who told you to piss off a couple days ago when you were trying to save them!

JD, you are responsible for people who are not as wise as you are. This is the core concept behind society

I think it would totally stupid to spend gov’t money recuing LEH…

y’ike’s sorry, itchy fingers

McCain / Palin '08!!!

comp_sci_kid Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > JD, you are responsible for people who are not as > wise as you are. This is the core concept behind > society This may or may not be true, but either way, I still think it’s horse sh*t. JDV, did you ever get that arm looked at by the doctor? A friend of mine is studying to be a vet and she said cats’ mouths have high bacteria content and its not uncommon for people to get amputations as a result of bacterial infections stemming from untreated cat bites. Just looking out for ya bud.

Yes, I called my doc and got a prescription for Augmentin 500 mg 2x per day. It seems to be working pretty well. Thanks for looking out for me.

joey I am 80 miles from where storm hit and life sucks. No power/water or food. happy you rather leave people then help. my 80 year old grandmother did not have as many options so piss off

.5 mg of Xanax does it for me.

goldenboy09 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > joey > > I am 80 miles from where storm hit and life sucks. > No power/water or food. > > happy you rather leave people then help. > > my 80 year old grandmother did not have as many > options so piss off There there…

i once accidentally drove over a cat. it haunted me for a couple of days. saw the poor critter die in front of me, as i had stopped and gotten out to check on it. thankfully it took only a minute or so before it found its peace. i am a very reluctant non-vegetarian. geez, what does that have to do with this thread? its joey’s cat, got me thinking about cats in my life…

Goldenboy Why didn’t you go pick your grandma up? You chastise JDV for saying we should not help those who failed to evacuate but you leave your grandma there knowing she doesn’t have the capabilities to leave on her own. I don’t evacuate for hurricanes and I wouldn’t expect someone to come save me because I’m an idiot and stay.

goldenboy09 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > joey > > I am 80 miles from where storm hit and life sucks. > No power/water or food. > > happy you rather leave people then help. > > my 80 year old grandmother did not have as many > options so piss off Yeah, one hour drive goldenboy… maybe its you who should be there instead of your poor old grandma

I pay my taxes so I don’t have to take responsibility for anything myself, I can just blame the government. That’s what they are for.

goldenboy09 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > joey > > I am 80 miles from where storm hit and life sucks. > No power/water or food. > > happy you rather leave people then help. > > my 80 year old grandmother did not have as many > options so piss off Darn it, she is your grand mother! YOU are her option!!! I hope you came through for her. And though premise of JDV is rational, I am sure he is being a troll in this post. Sometimes heart has to win over mind. For some reason, I believe Joey has a good heart.

Yeah, I do. Thanks. I am just really frustrated at gov’t handouts for stupidity.

We did pick up all my famile that was south of town. Still many people that could not do much. I have sent over 400 text messages in last 2 days trying to help who ever i can. Joey… I agree on the handouts but keep in mind, not everyone is seeking one.