I'm a Regular!

“This badge is granted when you reach trust level 3. Thanks for being a regular part of our community over a period of months. You’re now one of the most active readers, and a reliable contributor that makes our community great. You can now recategorize and rename topics, take advantage of more powerful spam flags, access a private lounge area, and you’ll also get lots more likes per day.”

Does this lounge area come with complimentary snacks?

i think its straight up referring to wc! its a euphemism to being an outcast. hey yaa. lol

I am regular, too. Mostly thanks to a diet of fruits and vegetables, and a lot of coffee.

Ooooh, fan-CEEEEEEEEE!!! :partying_face: :face_with_monocle: :champagne: :tophat:

Oatmeal is my go to! :broom:

Has there ever been a WC meeting or like a night out? It would be pretty fun to see the faces behind these avatars. And Nery at a club.

add me on snapchat. nerdyblop!!! i am no longer single though. so life sucks ass. chasing tail was really a passion of mine.

I can’t find you. my user name is naturalgainsbro add me?

Also, what about a WC virtual happy hour? What do we have to lose? I could personally use a stock tip from BS

haha respect i just added you

Hah i don’t have snapchat. Had it for a few months back in the day but never really got into it. Do your snaps feature Bitcoin?

yessssss. lol i have vids. lol

anyone got the gram?

still nerdyblop lol

is it private. send me link

I just assume when people get the badge it means we’ve argued about some topic neither one of us really cares about over a 72 hour period.

There have definitely been meetups I’ve probably met like 15-20 people over the years from here, what region are you in?

I’m in Europe but I visit NYC/ east coast pretty often.

do you know pokhim?

If you make it to the east coast without bringing the European Virus hit me up with some lead time.

Me? No. Where is he from?

haaa might take a while! But let’s have an east coast WC gathering! Nery will be responsible for entertainment and shenanigans.