I'm beat

I just started to write text message on my calculator.

Like 58008 and turn it upside down?

me too I need to take breaks more and more often.

Niblita75 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Like 58008 and turn it upside down? No, like I thought it was my cell phone…but that’s funny too.

i’m supposed to be reviewing but i cannot focus. i’ve been at the library all day. read some fixed income, but i feel like i wasted a day. FFFFCK.

I would love to shut’er down and watch a movie…even throw back a pop or 18.

My wife just picked up an assorted pack of Red Hook tall necks…what a jerk.

How is wifey? She used to be a real tomcat in her earlier days…trust me.

She’s great…as of 8 months ago she became a MILF.

Baby Pinny? I can already see him/her dominating the playground lipping off teachers…

It is a him, and he is really freaking cool. Great sleeper, easy going, and loves to laugh.

pin, add to my thread in L3 about csk…

I thikn I need to chill out after i review my exam 3am…im finding waaay too many careless mistakes. I have no idea what is going on with my brain anymore.

Sponge_Bob_CFA Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Niblita75 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Like 58008 and turn it upside down? > > No, like I thought it was my cell phone…but > that’s funny too. If u are a AC/DC fan you can always go… 5773857734

here’s a funny one i remember from like grade 4; 55378008. Flip it over…lol. Good ol’ grade 4 perv days.

Well if memory serves me correct most of the girls in my class were 55378008

55378008 girls are the worst.

7734 yeah they are

nominee for most retarded post ever (today)