I'm forgetting everything

Going crazy, trying to review this stuff that I thought I knew and it’s like I’ve never seen it before. Anyone else having that problem? Also my q-bank scores have been going down. Do you think the questions get harder the more you do in test bank? Or should I be concerned about a potential brain tumor?

me **raises his hand**

I just start by not remembering anything, then there is nothing to forget. :slight_smile:

You’re not alone

I know the timeline is tough. But a best way of doing it regarding key formulas is to write down the first portion of the formulas and make 5 to 6 copies of the page and then fill in the other side. It takes some time initially but it just makes your so much easy and clears your mind to focus on concepts instead and u can avoid that ominous midnite feeling of “i woun’t remember anything on exam day” or something “what if i appear again next year” Dat year shall never come :0

Don’t worry, that’s how the human brain walks. I know that what you learn today will decline as a 1/X function where X is time. Around 3 days latter, you usually remember only 10% of what you learned. So this is why you should take days off before the exam and brainwash yourself.

I forgot I had already read this thread until i finished reading it for the 2nd time…

i think everybody’s like that i doubt half of the people will memroize all the formulas in quick sheet on exam day

CFA500 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Going crazy, trying to review this stuff that I > thought I knew and it’s like I’ve never seen it > before. Anyone else having that problem? > > Also my q-bank scores have been going down. Do you > think the questions get harder the more you do in > test bank? Or should I be concerned about a > potential brain tumor? Brain Tumor…maybe. More likely than not you are just going crazy. In case nobody ever told you, those “bums” that you see in starbucks all the time are actually former CFA candidates who turned nutso while studying for Level II. Starbucks became their home…that’s why they never left. I thought this was common knowledge.

^ Haha.

Hey at least we know, we’ll have a home…STARBUCKS…oh wait they are going out of business, so might be CFA L2 candidate drop out crazies and homeless…

>>former CFA candidates who turned nutso while studying for Level II. Starbucks became their home…that’s why they never left. Yeah, that’s the truth. I started studying 2/15 and I’ve only *not* studied about 5 days in all that time. I’ve done the rest of it in Starbucks - and that’s a lot of time. On the bright side, I’ve been sending my many, many overpriced beverages through my Starbucks card to get the free syrups, and the Starbucks card is paid for with my AmEx, so I get skymiles/rewards too. Woo hoo.

N.VanCandidate Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Hey at least we know, we’ll have a > home…STARBUCKS…oh wait they are going out of > business, so might be CFA L2 candidate drop out > crazies and homeless… Dude I saw your post last night that how close you were from passing last year. I couldnt sleep properly in anxiety. After scoring more than 70% in all big section how can one fail but I guess FI and Der killed you as you were less than 50% in those 2 sections. I hope this year pass rate would be higher than last year and everybody who worked hard pass including me:)

cfaboston28 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > N.VanCandidate Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Hey at least we know, we’ll have a > > home…STARBUCKS…oh wait they are going out > of > > business, so might be CFA L2 candidate drop out > > crazies and homeless… > > > Dude I saw your post last night that how close you > were from passing last year. I couldnt sleep > properly in anxiety. After scoring more than 70% > in all big section how can one fail but I guess FI > and Der killed you as you were less than 50% in > those 2 sections. > > I hope this year pass rate would be higher than > last year and everybody who worked hard pass > including me:) Yah it really tainted my confidence…and now I am not even half as prepared as last year…so I just hope I can get enough studying done in these last 16 days