I'm going to play golf.....

JustPass Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > How’d you shoot? I played pretty well for only me third time this year. Putting was pretty bad, but that is somewhat expected given the rust and the venue. Before I started the CFA program I was close to scratch (never quite got there though), now I am probably a legit 6-7 handicap.

Magix Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > mwvt9 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Life after CFAI exams is better. > > Second that! … feels like a different life … > get up when you want, sleep when u like, watch tv > without feel guilty, no constant urge to make time > tables … love it! If only my kids would let me sleep in…

Damn. I’m impressed! Hope you did that well on the exam.

JustPass Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Damn. I’m impressed! Hope you did that well on > the exam. I would rather be a 36 handicap and have passed this exam then be scratch and sitting for another year!

Scratch golfer or CFA? That would actually be a tough choice for me. I don’t honestly see my 15 index becoming a 0 anytime soon though, so I’ll take a “Pass” on 8/18 and my 4 shots on each side from mw.

Tee em high and let em fly boys and girls! I will be playing next week for the second time at fabulous Congressional Country Club. I just bought the new Taylor Made hybrid club with the new Flight Control Technology and I am stoked to try it out today I also just accepted a job within our operations group that does NOT require you to have the charter, which is different than my current position One way or the other, I think I took my last exam on June 8th unless it’s something medically related. That feels pretty good, pass or fail, right now!! 1000 hours plus of my time is enough…eat me Charlottesville