I'm going to play golf.....

Life after CFAI exams is better.

+1

I played immediately after the exam on Saturday. It was great!

I’m playing pocket golf. Can’t get it into number 19… lol

I played on Sunday…They just spent $30 million renovating my club, the club was closed for almost 2 years and reopened in April. Needless to say that was only my second round since the course opened.

probably will be able to get out this weekend… in the meantime, catching up on some non-cfa reading… i’m reading fleckenstein’s “greenspan’s bubbles” right now. but golf sounds better… enjoy.

mwvt9 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Life after CFAI exams is better. I totally agree. Less stress, more free time. I’m going to miss AF though …

how did it go, maratikus? you have been missin on the forum after the exams.

mwvt9 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Life after CFAI exams is better. I disagree. I have no idea what to do with myself now and I think in a strange way I miss the stress. I’ve heard this happens to traders on the weekends…some only know how to function under the stress of the work week.

yodhava Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > how did it go, maratikus? you have been missin on > the forum after the exams. I did ok on the exam. I don’t want to discuss exam questions but I miss the AF community. It’s been fun studying for the exam together.

maratikus Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > yodhava Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > how did it go, maratikus? you have been missin > on > > the forum after the exams. > > I did ok on the exam. I don’t want to discuss > exam questions but I miss the AF community. It’s > been fun studying for the exam together. I hear you maratikus. its water under the bridge …till August that is. agree, the AF forum gave the feeling that were are not alone in all of this… have a fun summer everyone.

im playing Saturday. bring it.

I’ve been lurkin a bit lookin for threads to jump into and finally found one. I can’t handle the exam talk stuff…it stresses me out too much. mwvt…you must have enjoyed the great NHL agenda last night :slight_smile: If they can’t beat them…make it so they can. Yes, I am a conspiracy theorist…especially when it comes to that scum sucking commisioner they have in the NHL. Game 7 it is. I can’t wait to get out and play golf. Hopefully this weekend. Last night was the first free time I’ve reallly had since the exam, and have I come crashing down now. I didn’t know what to do with myself after the kids went to bed. So I started reading up some stuff on Transfer Pricing that I’ve been wanting to get some experience on for here at work. Yup, I am a bit of a geek. I am so tired today even though I’ve had good nights sleeps since Saturday. Got back into the gym the last couple mornings, and tonight begin my training for a 30KM trail race in October. Have some catchup to do since I haven’t run in about two months now. Sucks cause I was in such great running shape in February. Man it goes away fast when you get a little older. But has it felt nice the last two nights on that hour long drive home from work knowing I didn’t have to shovel my dinner down and get right back into the books.

Transfer pricing? You in valuation BB?

Treasury - Banking

Big Babbu Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I’ve been lurkin a bit lookin for threads to jump > into and finally found one. > I can’t handle the exam talk stuff…it stresses > me out too much. > mwvt…you must have enjoyed the great NHL agenda > last night :slight_smile: > If they can’t beat them…make it so they can. > Yes, I am a conspiracy theorist…especially when > it comes to that scum sucking commisioner they > have in the NHL. > Game 7 it is. What did you think was the conspiracy, BB?

How’d you shoot?

> What did you think was the conspiracy, BB? I thought the officiating was a little offside last night, as it usually is for the home team. From the goalie interference penalty that was called against Detroit where the Pitt dman hammered the guy into Fleury (the ref at center called that one while the other blind rat was watching it happen and was correct not to call it), the Greg Louganis (sp) style dive by Guerin that called and everything was let go on the other side till one of the pens finally knocked someone’s teeth out with their stick. Not to mention Pitt’s second goal where Malkin blatantly tripped Lidstrom who would have easily got that puck out of the zone had he not been tripped. Had the game been in Detroit and Pitt up 3-2 I’m sure things would have gone the other way. The more I see a Gary Bettman NHL, the more it seems to go WWF.

mwvt9 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Life after CFAI exams is better. Second that! … feels like a different life … get up when you want, sleep when u like, watch tv without feel guilty, no constant urge to make time tables … love it!

Big Babbu Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > > What did you think was the conspiracy, BB? > > I thought the officiating was a little offside > last night, as it usually is for the home team. > From the goalie interference penalty that was > called against Detroit where the Pitt dman > hammered the guy into Fleury (the ref at center > called that one while the other blind rat was > watching it happen and was correct not to call > it), I thought this was a terrible call too. the Greg Louganis (sp) style dive by Guerin > that called and everything was let go on the other > side till one of the pens finally knocked > someone’s teeth out with their stick. There were two back to back penalties called on the Pens late in the third period though. Really the Wings should have taken advantage here. Not to > mention Pitt’s second goal where Malkin blatantly > tripped Lidstrom who would have easily got that > puck out of the zone had he not been tripped. I didn’t see this at all. > Had the game been in Detroit and Pitt up 3-2 I’m > sure things would have gone the other way. > The more I see a Gary Bettman NHL, the more it > seems to go WWF. I was never into this stuff until I saw the NBA cheating scandel. Now nothing would surprise me. Hopefully it is a good game seven.