I'm going to

take a break, relax, grab a beer and watch ManU vs. Barcelona. :slight_smile: Soccer time… I remember last year when I was watching ManU vs. Chelsea. What a great final that was… ole ole ole…

hey they have the game on at work …who u cheering for hopefully not man u

whats soccer? haha yes I love being a stereotypical american.

go ManU. Beckham, Nistelrooy, Wayne rooney, Owen etc. played for Manu.

I postponed my lunch just to have the pleasure to watch what will be the best game of the year Off course my boss had to ask me to come back to work afterwards… Barca 4-2 with Messi, Etoo and Henry*2

BTW, I will be in rome in 2 months.

going for manU. but really waiting for ronaldo vs. messi.

Im an arsenal fan please no tears necessary …but im cheering for BARCA would hate to see man u win this

GO BARCA!!! LEO MESSI WILL OWN THE MAN U PRETTY BOYS!!!

niraj_a Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > GO BARCA!!! LEO MESSI WILL OWN THE MAN U PRETTY > BOYS!!! u mean the man u pretty diving boys

cfaboston i hope you can handle the heat in july/august in rome. was there last july and boiled, but it was great. lido di ostia beach was my favorite place in rome. haha…

pimpineasy Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > niraj_a Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > GO BARCA!!! LEO MESSI WILL OWN THE MAN U > PRETTY > > BOYS!!! > > > u mean the man u pretty diving boys no i was hinting that the man u guys spend more time looking pretty for the photogs than playing. that said, i hold van der sar, c. ronaldo, and ferdinand in VERY high regard.

out of nowhere…

barcaaaa!!! i could watch messi and henry all day