I'm thinking AF needs a 24hr edit limit.....

Surprised there isn’t some sort of restriction.

feedback forum…

^Link?

Just need to make sure somebody quotes the post. Even if you change the post later the quoted portion stays the same.

If atush had any pride left he’d retire unedited.

^Sure, but we still lose the thread title.

No offense, but I don’t think that’s really going to matter. Don’t mean that as a negative against your prospects, but you honestly think a potential employer is going to care enough to go looking for posts on an internet site, identify it as you, and then care enough to make a hiring decision on that? I mean sure it’s possible I just don’t think it’s terribly likely

https://timedotcom.files.wordpress.com/2014/09/jobvite_socialrecruiting_survey2014.pdf

this will upset BS greatly

No longer will a certain poster be able to do some extensive internet research after posting, realize he was wrong, and then change his original post to pretend he was right all along.

I’ve never changed my stance. Only my wording and typically to soften the harshness or consolidate post count.

Edit: People nearly always quote my posts when responding, so there’d obviously be some sort of documented instance if this is referring to me (I’m just assuming it does because I probably edit more than anyone on this forum by a 2:1 ratio).

I typically restrain myself to no more than 50 edits and no longer than 5 minutes after posting or rougly 10 epm’s (edits per minute)