I'm this close......

…to dumping my girlfriend. She just won’t leave me alone. For sh!ts sake… 20 more days. She wants affection, but all I can think about is GIPS.

GIPS is sexy

Patience bud. It’s tough for the other half too, but I totally get your point. These exams really take their toll on relationships. Best of luck.

Nothing wrong with taking a 30 minute break for a booty call every now and then…

Thankfully my GF went to Europe for ten days, although I miss her, the timing is perfect

My wife and kids are out in the back yard having a great time while I’m in here doing this. Think I should open the window and give a yell out to “SHUT THE FOOK UP” Probably not, eh. BTW MGG, do you know whatever happened to that goose.

They have been back each day this weekend trying to catch the damn this with the net… Maybe I should pull out the old BB gun and put the thing down.

Count your blessings. My ex broke up with me in January and its been tough studying and dealing with it. I think I wrote a post on it too.

:-/ My wife is the best, what can i say when i was ripping my a-hole for l2, she planned the wedding for us almost single handedly

Hey the better halves get to keep all the extra money and bonuses from passing these darn things. Or maybe not.

haha…CSK samething for me! Wife’s are great…most of the time :slight_smile:

yeah, i love being married. When i come to the house parties and see people mingling i am like thank G-d i am married and dont have to deal with that sh1t anymore

needhelp Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Hey the better halves get to keep all the extra > money and bonuses from passing these darn things. > > Or maybe not. That’s because you would squander it on Empire building or entrenchment strategies!

lol

comp_sci_kid Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > when i was ripping my a-hole for l2 That sounds awful.