I'm wit cha, I ain't mad at cha Got nuttin but love for ya, do your thing boy! Lets find common ground and hate something together!

what grinds your gears af?

Working from home in the same room as the misses. Mostly she’s on conference calls which isn’t all bad except that she takes them on speakerphone. Asked countless time’s to put on a headset but she doesn’t seem to care. So obviously to spite her, I take calls on speaker at the same time. Eventually one of us has to crack and head upstairs to the bedroom. I’m holding on to a small lead at this point but I suspect her will is growing stronger by the day.

lol. glad to hear you both still have jobs. try not to fight. there was a lot of divorce in china apparently. we need babies not divorces. try taking turns. or negotiate for something.

This year has been a shitshow, almost everything that could have gone wrong for me has. The only thing that consistently brings joy and comfort to my life is the fact that Trump is president.

1 Like

thing is you are not alone. almsot everyone has lost a great deal of money. as long as you have your job. you are solid imo.

I really hate that schools and day cares are closed. It’s only been ~2.5 weeks and I’m about to lose my mind. Or drink myself into a coma

I’m loving this new reality. Quality time with family. No pressure to constantly be doing something. Kids are under no pressure to compete in school and sports so they can do what makes them happy. Plenty of time to sit and contemplate existence.

This time is a gift from God. Dig it.

Shouldn’t competition be the thing that makes sports fun?

I mean honestly for some people that’s the case. I just do it for the workout and male camraderie. Talk about the chicks at the club. Who’s banging the hottest chick. Basically whos got the biggest ■■■■. For the most part, in games I hold my own and try not to get blamed for things. I get the easy drives/passes/layups but after I get a couple games. I don’t mind losing so I can take a breather. It looks like I’m just doing my regular thing but prolly just playing at 75 percent effort.