IMO

Can someone please enlighten me and explain what “IMO” means? Seen it so many times on Analyst Forum. Thanks!

in my opinion… you might also see IMHO (in my humble opinion, but they are definitely not humble when they say that).

in my opinion

how about FWIW

for what it’s worth

before this gets too long… http://www.webopedia.com/quick_ref/textmessageabbreviations.asp

CPK, I’ve got money that says you’re going to record the first ever perfect score on Level II. I feel sorry for the people having to compete with you this year - good luck buddy.

Thanks guys. If CPK is doing LII then why is (s)he posting on LIII forum?!

because he is the MAN and knows everything about CFA curriculum.

Not that I care much… but it bewilders me how you guys know he is a LII and why he posts on LIII forums. Never mind… we should all be focusing on past papers and revision now! Good luck all!

bidder Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Not that I care much… but it bewilders me how > you guys know he is a LII and why he posts on LIII > forums. > > Never mind… we should all be focusing on past > papers and revision now! > > Good luck all! Because we all went through LII with him last year and he was the most knowledgeable person on the forum. Still convinced there was a grading error with his exam for him not to pass.

How about GFY? I see that used by my boss a lot and I have no clue.

good for you

How about GFE with trips to the islands?

skillionaire Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > bidder Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Not that I care much… but it bewilders me how > > you guys know he is a LII and why he posts on > LIII > > forums. > > > > Never mind… we should all be focusing on past > > papers and revision now! > > > > Good luck all! > > > Because we all went through LII with him last year > and he was the most knowledgeable person on the > forum. > > Still convinced there was a grading error with his > exam for him not to pass. i still think that he is a machine

CP IS a machine His posts are always very insightful and helpful. I know he will kill it this year