Implied Signals that you passed the exam.

Same here, for June 2019 test.

I can apply as well. I hope it’s just a bug.

Yeah same here. I wonder if everyone is able to apply for it?

What’s the path for this?

https://scholarship.cfainstitute.org/accessscholarship/accessscholarshipgetdetails?isNew=True

Thanks. I have it too. I wonder if since we’re all L2 candidates this is turned on for everyone regardless. Pass or fail - there’s still one more to go.

Maybe it’s scholarship for L3 ? ))

Yeah I have it also. Wonder if I could legitimately qualify for this since I am unemployed. hmmm

I have it too. Anyone not able to do it? I don’t see L2 or L3 written anywhere on the application. My guess is the scholarship is for the CFA in general not level specific

Yeah I wouldn’t get too excited about it, come 08/14 and we’ll know fo sho!

That’s what I thought as well :slight_smile:

A very strong signal that you passed (or failed) the exam will be available on August 14.

It’ll be nearly 100% reliable.

Still a couple weeks away from getting results - any historical ‘reliable’ tells came in a day or two before the results were released. Don’t worry about it.

Not if Russia wants it not to be.

haha you guys are funny. this is my first time in a long time venturing in the L2 forums. I know last year the L3 forums was pretty much rampant about the tell-theory. This year, i think we’ve learned our lesson, and it’s a lot calmer…thus far.

What’s it like not washing lettuce every day?

nahh dude, it’s like dicing tomatoes :slight_smile:

When I was fourteen years old working as a bus boy at this local italian restaurant by my house, I would take my lanyard and pretend to whip our dishwashers whenever they weren’t working hard enough. I thought it was a mutual understanding that they knew I was just joking. But one day, he had simply had enough. He grabbed a large kitchen knife in defense and as I went to whip him he swung the knife at me.

It split right down my thumbnail. Had blood everywhere. He was very concerned about me. We walked quickly to an obscure location and attempted to do a really shtty bandage job. He was scared that I was going to narc on him, and I was scared he was going to narc on me for whipping him. I told him that he had nothing to worry about. It was an absolute BTCH of a wound to deal with, but, it was sort of cool being able to play with my split fingernail. My mom still thinks I cut myself to this day. After that, I quit whipping people with my lanyard.

I sort of miss all the free pizza too. Life was good.

So don’t whip dishwashers?

Or maybe a longer, more scarier lanyard that resembles a whip? Could’ve gotten them to call you Indiana Jones…