Implied Signals that you passed the exam.

the implied signal is that emails are sent first to the 10% of the candidates who scored high then slowly to other Bands. just like that

:smiley: when did you get your email ?

An implied signal could be if your receive an email from cfaprogram@cfa-institute.info (maybe fail)or cfa@cfa-program.org (maybe pass ) :smiley:

Are you kidding???

However, I got L1 notification from cfa-program.org and I passed. Now I got from cfa-institute.info… ((

Go figure, mine was vice versa

Tfw you get notification from cfa-institute.info

Is this actually true. I got my email from cfaprogram@cfa-institute.info . Did anyone get an email from org?

Ok this gave me the chills. Who else got the email from cfaprogram@cfa-institute.info ?

I got mine from .info. Probably that way for everyone this year.

I received my notification email at 10:08 AM, August 8th. I received it from .info

Also got mine from cfaprogram@cfa-institute.info

I agree it is probably the same for everyone,no? I don’t think we should buy into these “possible” tells. I’m sure the suggestion alone that there is a different e-mail has caused some unnecessary anxiety in people already… Just 5 more days…

isn’t it too l8 4 theories :slightly_smiling_face:

That’s an interesting theory :slight_smile:

Second time retaker here.

When I failed as Band 10 I received in ‘org’ account. This time i received in ‘info’ account.

Maybe this is just a simple change of email account haha

Posted this in another thread, but probably more fitting here…

Under the candidate resources, does everyone’s view still show all the study material and practice link? For L1 that went away prior to the results coming out. Really hoping this isn’t a sign of not passing…

There are no such things as signs of passing. There are no ready results yet, hidden from you for some reason. Least of all is anyone making changes to the website based on such hidden results.

I got mine from .info

Don’t think there has been one person to reply on either this forum or reddit that they received the notification email from “.org” this year. Think we can all ease off this one…

.info for me too.

Wouldn’t the actual results email actually be an explicit sign you passed or failed?