Important Question!

Hi, I am about to take level I and very nervous. I’ve studied using Stalla for the last 5 weeks and fell I am very well prepared. Since all of you have passed level I , I would appreciate advice. I took a CFAI mock exam and failed miserably. I have finance undergrad and think I am very good in finance. what should I be doing now to prepare for saturday? thank you so much for your responses.

pray.

seriously though, you’ll be fine if you’ve prepared properly. Take as many practice exams as you can and/or do as many CFAI end-of-reading problems as you can. Get a good nights sleep on Saturday and do your best to relax on 6/7.

Just do lots and lots of questions to get a good feel for them…and pray.

it seems like you need a nice relaxing BJ before going into battle…

that contradicts the no boom-boom before the big fight rule. miker2800 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > it seems like you need a nice relaxing BJ before > going into battle…

gz2nyc Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > that contradicts the no boom-boom before the big > fight rule. > > miker2800 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > it seems like you need a nice relaxing BJ > before > > going into battle… Nah - he’ll be fine if he pulls a Bull Durham and wears her garters on game day.

Still 2 days left for a good long sob.

allépourpêcher Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Still 2 days left for a good long sob. thats a good point… a BJ and a sob…at the SAME TIME…BRILLIANT I need a beer!

dude, if you have a strong understanding of finance you should be fine. however i’d suggest that you do some more questions and understand why you failed the mock… best of luck to you

I find this question actually not that important.

for me not important at all

Haha . Yea it’s not a very important question actually.

take atleast 4 schweser exams… (I know stalla material is much better than schw but schw exams are a notch higher) and review all the questions you got wrong - not just the right answer, also the wrong answers’ as to why they weren’t right… dont forget…skim over all the correct ones, just to make sure you got it for the right reason… thatz 4 * 3 hrs for test talking and another 4 * 4 hrs for review. if you can get a 65 - 70% on those by the end of this…you will be fine for the real exam

Which mock did you take? I remember out of the 5 available last year, one was ridiculously hard that practically everyone failed. The scores on the others were much better. Maybe you just chose the wrong mock to take.

sorry to be the mean guy, but this guy is going to fail

Do you all really want him to pass? I studied my arse for five months for LI. I have no symphathy for people who start at the last minute. At least he can take it in Dec if he fails.

miker2800 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > allépourpêcher Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Still 2 days left for a good long sob. > > > thats a good point… a BJ and a sob…at the SAME > TIME…BRILLIANT > > I need a beer! ROFL!!!

thepinkman…maybe he is the chosen one…you know Mr. CFA (i hope compliance doesnt see this use of the word). We all knew he would come and well he is here now…

Five weeks using study notes??? This isn’t college. Good luck in December.