Important Test Center Updateþ - Philly

fyi- We are writing to notify you of important information for CFA candidates to be tested at the Pennsylvania Convention Center – Philadelphia, PA (PHL). In the business section of the Monday, 1 June 2009 issue of the Philadelphia Inquirer, the CFA exam was incorrectly listed as taking place on 5-6 June 2009. Please be advised that the CFA exam will take place as scheduled on Saturday, 6 June 2009 as reflected on your ticket. We apologize for any confusion this may have caused. Sincerely, CFA Institute

The 5th is when I’ll be hiding all my notes in the toilet tank in the 3rd stall in the back right men’s room.

lol

Is everything going to be the same this year as it was last? I used to live by the convention center. If you’re in philly and want to freak yourself out, walk down 12th past Arch through the “tunnel” that separates the convention center. If you look to your right you will see all the chairs and desks laid out. Guaranteed to give you an adrenaline dump.

I get nervous everytime I go anywhere near the convention center. Drove past a couple of weeks ago and swear my heart stopped for 30 seconds.

PhillyBanker Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Is everything going to be the same this year as it > was last? > > I used to live by the convention center. If you’re > in philly and want to freak yourself out, walk > down 12th past Arch through the “tunnel” that > separates the convention center. If you look to > your right you will see all the chairs and desks > laid out. Guaranteed to give you an adrenaline > dump. Yep, all the same. I remember driving through that tunnel and seeing all the chairs and desks before LI, but the dump I got was not adrenaline