In finance or in your industry, what are you good at?

texas holdem! there was a bear stern executive (MBS division) who made millions in world series of poker in 2009 ! fuker

I think I am good in seeing things as they really are. My latest finding is that the people I am surrounded with at work are white trash and scum. My conclusion from this is that this pretty much makes me scum and trash, too, because I am part of the pack. TGI Friday…

i’m a financial janitor - fixing problems and cleaning up messes

LaGrandeFinale Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > thommo77 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > i am good at singing and writing deeply about > my > > feelings through song. > > +1. Can you share few lines of your writing? LaGrandeFinale, its personal. I don’t like writing about my deepest feelings on a public forum.

I’m good at covering rich people’s dirty secrets in exchange to manage their money. Win-win.

Attracting women who already have boyfriends… And shredding on the electric guitar…maybe we could start a band thommo77

i think I am the worse trader in my firm… but they think other wise… never think too highly of yourself and you will always be surprised hahaha