In finance or in your industry, what are you good at?

I have a hard time keeping up with everyone on here. that other thread sparked my interest - - I think we have a handful of traders, some IB people, some in research, and some in IT forget the roles and titles - - what are you good at?

Being the best bank teller in the universe, of course!

I’m positive I can be a great pushing paper and counting pencils in the BO.

I’m good at slamming my phone on my desk.

I am good at making other people laugh.

I’m good at touching myself.

People who know me, work with me say I am a funny person and good to be around with. So I’ll take that as face value. But I myself have forgotten to laugh!

summary of skills from above and from my memory: numi : bank telling BiPolarBoyBoston: paper pushing, counting pencils 1morelevel: good phone slammer storko: good at making other people laugh JoeyDVivre: good at risk management at hedge funds goldenboy09: trader jackofalltrades: IB m&a hobbes928: good at the skin flute sublimity: exceptional MBA vs CFA analytical skills LaGrandeFinale: good at making other people laugh

I am redundant! Pinkslip tomorrow.

Looks.

in nothing

golf

Im good at leaving girls who love me and constantly seducing hoes

going out to free lunch with clients/partners

i am good at singing and writing deeply about my feelings through song.

Formatting text to 12pt verdana, creating sensitivity tables in excel. Close second: One man publishing centre

I’m pretty good at AFing. I’ve mastered the Alt Tab Short Cut at work to AF all day without any suspicion.

thommo77 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > i am good at singing and writing deeply about my > feelings through song. +1. Can you share few lines of your writing?

QuantJock_MBA Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I’m pretty good at AFing. I’ve mastered the Alt > Tab Short Cut at work to AF all day without any > suspicion. +1 :slight_smile:

ping pong