India - Delhi, Study group CFA Level 2

It is the most difficult of all three … Keen to start early and nail all subjects before may…

Starting this thread to connect with candidates in and around the city.

It is the most difficult of all three … Keen to start early and nail all subjects before may…

Starting this thread to connect with candidates in and around the city.

Hi,

I plan to do the same so we could connect.

emailed you my details…

I m in please email me abt the study plans

hi… count me in guys…

Mail your plans

[quote=“GIXX3R”]

can you mail your plans

[quote=“GIXX3R”]

can you mail your plans

whats ur email id ashwani…

its rathi.ashwani@gmail.com

Hi Guys,

How far have you reached in your preparation?? I have just started it.

Also, I am curious to know if any of you wants to go for a classroom coaching prog? The thing is that I have appeared for L2 once and failed it (June’11), didn’t appear for 2012 since had some issues of job and city change and a major change in profile as well, so was confused a bit. But now, I have again gathered some courage to appear for 2013.

I personally feel that a CFA coaching prog may not be a great help in the preparation but it might do a good job in keeping me focussed, motivated and an opportunity to connect with others who have the same goal. I have shortlisted 2 providers, Pristine and Finguru. For both of them, the program is beginning in October. Contact me if anyone is interested. We might pitch in for a group discount.

Also, is Schweser 2013 material available? I inquired a bit and they were saying that the xerox material would be available by November only. Where are you studying from?

There are some new notes providers for which good reviews are there in the market such as Elan and Finstructor? Has anybody used them?

And about the study group, keeping coaching apart, we guys could gather sometime some weekend and discuss our study plans amongst us or even could form one may be like 2 topics every fortnight and then brainstorm on it.

Advise and suggest…

INDI

Could you mail me your study schedule and progress… its high time that we should be group studying over the weekend or whenever we can…

Delhi Level 2 guys , can we make a group ASAP and finish atleast 2 subjects by Dec - 2012 …

???

Started with Derivatives

Guys…i havent started yet…starting with derivatives today coz derivatives are my favorites…i like them a lot…add me in your group ...murali2712@gmail.com

Hi guys… No worry. Time is with you!! Study classes are only good for revisions and not good to clear basics.

Abhishek - starting a wats app group is also not a bad idea.

Adhwani wat do u day?

Cheers

kapil

Hi guys… No worry. Time is with you!! Study classes are only good for revisions and not good to clear basics.

Abhishek - starting a wats app group is also not a bad idea.

Adhwani wat do u day?

Cheers

kapil