Indian Candidates - good news

2 April 2009 Update The Delhi High Court has permitted CFA Institute to hold the June 2009 CFA exams in India, and we will be opening a test center in Mumbai. Any June 2009 candidates from India who did not receive the 2 April 2009 e-mail asking if they would like to take the CFA exam on Sunday, 7 June 2009 in Mumbai should contact us to request a test center change

Sameer, You should make sure that the guy who bought his TI BA II calculator gets this message. Oh I hope someone gets this joke.

I got it. The MPS just went up 20 points

Will Sachin Tendulkar be taking the test?

scandoworker Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Will Sachin Tendulkar be taking the test? He is taking the test in New Zealand.

HOW CAN SHE SLAP???

O wow, passing rate is going to go up!

surveyinn Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > O wow, passing rate is going to go up! Or down

Rudeboi Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > surveyinn Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > O wow, passing rate is going to go up! > > Or down No, probably up(in India, not here). 22-23 year old kids over there have MBAs and Masters. They have a lot of time on their hands. I guess passing rate will go up for at least a couple of exams and then go back down when CFAi figures out they need to tighten dem leash.

looks like heading to another indians are smarter than the rest of the world thread

“22-23 year old kids over there have MBAs and Masters” … OK and ??

Rudeboi Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > “22-23 year old kids over there have MBAs and > Masters” … OK and ?? They have a lot of time on their hands, in other words, passing the cfa exam.

may be true for someone unemployed… but I wonder if there are as many MBAs and masters without Jobs. Also it is normally 12 hr work schedule for most people in Pvt sector in India… with all this am not sure how they manage to find lot of time to study…

now, since test would be in mumbai, when shall i cancel my ticket to kathmandu, right away? how i can be sure that this decision wont be overturned

anyone know of a decent hotel for an out of town candidate in/near kandivili?

what did you Indian fellas think of Slumdog Mill? Chad always deletes Slumdog posts.

Picco Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > HOW CAN SHE SLAP??? Haha, I remember this video.

What abour Sourav Ganguly? Is he taking the test?

How about Deepwinder Patel?

how about kapel dev? actualyl i heard shoaib actor is benig smuggled across the border to take it, as his cricket career is over and he wants to become a charterholder next