indian candidates - which center to choose?

I’m from Delhi, but, I don’t know where I’m going as of now. I went to Nepal for L1. I just want to go to the cheapest place, because Nepal didn’t turn out to be all that cheap after all.

shilpi Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I’m from Delhi, but, I don’t know where I’m going > as of now. I went to Nepal for L1. > I just want to go to the cheapest place, because > Nepal didn’t turn out to be all that cheap after > all. why would u say Nepal didn’t turn out cheap? i believe flights r cheap, and so are hotels…i am dwindling between Kathmandu and Bangkok - even I want to got to the cheapest place…

You know I must’ve spent close to 40 k in Nepal. And maybe I ended up spending more because I stayed at Hyatt and got my flight tickets booked very close to the exam. But, I’ll be more careful this time.

this time for L2 i have booked jetlite tickets from del to kat and back, costed me only 9,200/-, hotels are cheap, i can get a decent hotel for rs. 1000/-, hopefully june would be better than december

That’s dirt cheap dude…

indian court case of CFA postpone till 6th march

yeah…i read that on CFAI website…its funny…for december 08 exams they made an announcement in November that irrespective of the court decision there would be no centre in India. That led me to believe that a decision is expected before december exam but there was no update of that and now in feb they say that decision is expected in march

For your information, the exam center in Hong Kong is very very close to the airport. Or, it is actually in the airport.

might as well have some fun…so I will go to Amsterdam

So, what are you guys planning to do? Wait for the case to get resolved or get your tickets booked for a centre abroad, since there is significant investment involved

no significant investment…just book some refundable tickets…in my case i booked for kat…would be losing 2700/ - (both ways) out of 9,200/- odd…if i choose to cancel the tickets later

Wow, and I was worried about morning traffic on Germantown Parkway that day… Good luck to you guys.