Indian Jones and the question for the level 3

Going to go see this movie. Will be the last movie i watch before the exam. Harrison ford better deliver

I’m going the day after the exam! Can’t go for the moment because I’ll just probably sit through the movie thinking what was that formula for butterfly spreads or something …

was going to go last night but I got sick. Sat night after mock exam…

Yeah if I went before I might be trying to determine his Overal Risk Tolerance throughout the movie.

I would looking at Harrison Ford and saying: He’s now 20+ years older than before - should he be taking this risk (jumping from car to car). However, since he has substantial wealth, his willingness and ability are above normal. He should be concerned with maximizing the wealth transfer to future generations and should consider putting the Crystal Skull in a Trust to minimize the tax impact of the transfer? Also, would the Crystal Skull meet the definition of Alternative Investment… Then I will inhale all my popcorn by the handfull…

you guys need to relax! Life will go on June 8th either way! I would think Indiana Jones would be a risk seeking individual…however he may wish to hedge his personal risk by using a more conservative approach to his finances. Like a football player, his future income flows are uncertain. Though he does have an option of returning to the academia should he injure himself, which will allow his portfolio more flexibility.

“Truck? What truck?” = spontaneous investor. Instead of releasing a fourth movie, I wish they’d just run “Raiders of the Lost Ark” in a movie theater again. I still remember my mom driving my sister and me home from that movie in 1981… we were all giddy. Still on my top 10 list ever.

yeah, we are seeing the movie too before the exams… but we’ll probably see a late show so I can study until then… it was tough to persuade my hubbie to come as as wanted me to study really hard for the last few weeks (I guess he is getting tired of these exams too!)