indiana jones: don´t waste your time

I took a break today (although now I am reading schweser second book, but not seriously) to watch the new movie. It sucks. Nothing to do with the good ones, with those scenes with snakes, or the temple of doom, or the fights against the nazis… This “remakes” should not be allowed…

Let me ask you, relative to reading Commodity Forwards or Indiana Jones… which we would you rather be doing? Reading about Commodity Forwards < Root Canal Surgery or ‘Kick to the Head or groin’ < Indiana Jones That’s my current enjoyment scale…

I know, but I hate these remakes… They are destroying my childhood idols. Is like that idiot who played anakyn skywalker in the new ones… Come on, we are talking about darth vader, that stupid kid will never fit… by the way, cfa reminds me a lot to the empire forces, actually the imperial march song is very cfa…

Ironman is pretty good though…

ironman is badass

going in less than an hr as a reward for doing writing Vol 1, Exam 3 today…exam went well on the scoring side, even though I thought it was brutally hard. It’s hardly a remake, it has the original Indiana Jones actor…and they have shifted timeframes

per an earlier post - I really enjoyed the movie for all the following reasons 1) great chill out break after a long study day 2) good to see indiana back again 3) the kid was great in his role 4) i hope there is another one with harrison ford, just to get the new kid settled in … as i love the franchise and would like to see more, and have a whole new generation of kids watching it 5) beats studying another a couple of hours late into the wee night 6) had some good laughs and giggles - great for relaxing the body and mind the theatre was packed last night … and a lot of older people - former fans … good to see … almost like a little cult … go enjoy Halifax - sounds like you had put in a good day.

Thx The Edge. I did the most swearing today during that exam than I have in a long time lol. Tonight after the flick I’m going to review my screw-ups and look over some weak areas. Going to attempt the turn around with the holiday tommorow and do another full exam from Vol 2. I’ve never done two full exams, two days in a row in all my CFA past. Might turn it into a morning session only if I’m too tired/stressed.

Just got back, thought it was pretty good

Bad bigwilly, you should be studying! J/K I think I should have taken some time off today, I tried to work through the burnout but I pretty much just sat there frustrated not being able to concentrate of answer anything correct…

you need to relax your brain, seriously…just sitting there looking at this stuff all day isnt good, you need the crap to soak in.

I just back too…it was good. Not sure if I liked the ending yet…it also needs to soak in.

I just got back too…it was good. Not sure if I liked the ending yet…it also needs to soak in.

I am a real scfi kinda girl … luckily for my hubbie . .when we got back last night, we watched a mini 2-hour documentary on the ‘mystery of the crystal skull’ … that ran on scifi channel a week back … it was actually interesting … and how much of the folk lore was in the indiana movie plot! and to know that battle star galactica and stargate had also made references to the myths. just wanted to share my geekiness this evening as I am rapidly loosing steam

damn i missed it.