inquires on CFA Level 1

Hi all, i have some inquiries on CFA Level 1 and here it is:

• If i start to study in Dec 2015 is it enough to pass the exam in June 2016 ( 6 Months Study )

• What is the Best Courses now, shall i go with Kaplan or Wiley or any other?

• I am working 5 days every week, every day 10 Hours in the work and 2 hours spending in the road. how many hours should be sufficent to study? (Friday and Staurday are week end).

Best Regards,

Yes 6 months should be enough.

I went with kaplan, I don’t think at level 1 kaplan vs Wiley matters a lot, mocks, BBs EOCs matter

I don’t know, never counted how many i spend, but should try to study every day even if it’s only for hour

Dear Goblin,

Thank you for your kind reply.

the thing that Wiley matter now is they provide a full access till you pass, unlike Kaplan and others so even if you did not pass the exam in one year you will still have an access.

Best Regards,

Tommy: Let’s think about this for a sec, Ted. Why would somebody put a guarantee on a box? Hmmm, very interesting.

Ted Nelson, Customer: Go on, I’m listening.

Tommy: Here’s the way I see it, Ted. Guy puts a fancy guarantee on a box 'cause he wants you to feel all warm and toasty inside. Ted Nelson, Customer: Yeah, makes a man feel good. Tommy: 'Course it does. Why shouldn’t it? Ya figure you put that little box under your pillow at night, the Guarantee Fairy might come by and leave a quarter, am I right, Ted? [chuckles until he sees that Ted is not laughing] Ted Nelson, Customer: [impatiently] What’s your point? Tommy: The point is, how do you know the fairy isn’t a crazy glue sniffer? “Building model airplanes” says the little fairy; well, we’re not buying it. He sneaks into your house once, that’s all it takes. The next thing you know, there’s money missing off the dresser, and your daughter’s knocked up. I seen it a hundred times. Ted Nelson, Customer: But why do they put a guarantee on the box? Tommy: Because they know all they sold ya was a guaranteed piece of shit. That’s all it is, isn’t it? Hey, if you want me to take a dump in a box and mark it guaranteed, I will. I got spare time. But for now, for your customer’s sake, for your daughter’s sake, ya might wanna think about buying a quality product from me. Ted Nelson, Customer: [pause] Okay, I’ll buy from you. Tommy: Well, that’s… Tommy/Richard Hayden: …What? #TommyBoy

I think I figured out EOC stands for End of Chapter, correct me if I’m wrong.

What is BB?

EOC = End Of Chapter

BB = Blue Box, refers to the examples that are littered throughout each reading in the CFAI texts. I should point out that Schweser also uses Blue Boxes, though of a slightly lighter shade. This is important.

It’s obviously ICE, In Chapter Example.

The text contains many examples, some blue boxed, some not…so BB refers specifically to the in chapter examples that have been blue boxed

Thanks for your kind replies all.