Insider Information

Feel free to post any inside info on this thread… Thanks

seriously?

I’m inside. It’s warmer than outside.

Yes. Seriously. Post it. We’re all sworn to secrecy by the CFAI ethics so the exercise is purely academic.

McDoanld’s is being controlled by aliens from a plant unbeknown to NASA called Xykio whom hide amongst us and are planning their attack on our glutnous by poisoning Big Mac’s and Flurries.

haha - cmon its friday, loosen up!!!

CFA_Halifax Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > McDoanld’s is being controlled by aliens from a > plant unbeknown to NASA called Xykio whom hide > amongst us and are planning their attack on our > glutnous by poisoning Big Mac’s and Flurries. I also heard that thier CEO secretly likes to dress like Ronald the clown when he gets down n dirty with the wifey …

My cousin’s, friend’s, wife’s, sister’s, brother knows a guy who cleans the corporate offices of Bank of America and he said that BofA will be reneging on their offer to buy countrywide by the end of the month. You heard it here first!

YHOO, EBAY = double your money in the next 18 months.

You think yahoo is a good deal?

CFA_Halifax Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > McDoanld’s is being controlled by aliens from a > plant unbeknown to NASA called Xykio whom hide > amongst us and are planning their attack on our > glutnous by poisoning Big Mac’s and Flurries. thank god i only eat the filet of fish.

Long Google, Short Yahoo. Is and has been one of the best pairs trades going.

CFA_Halifax Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Long Google, Short Yahoo. Is and has been one of > the best pairs trades going. Or not…bad day for this trade which I know many have had one.

negativefcf Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > YHOO, EBAY = double your money in the next 18 > months. Oh dear, looks like someone might be knocking on your door soon with some questions. Better hope nothing happens to EBAY so you can claim that YHOO/MSFT was just coincidence and bad luck. I personally think EBAY may go up anyway, since we’re gonna have lots of people selling stuff to pay for credit losses.

> > YHOO, EBAY = double your money in the next 18 > > months. > > > Oh dear, looks like someone might be knocking on > your door soon with some questions. Better hope > nothing happens to EBAY so you can claim that > YHOO/MSFT was just coincidence and bad luck. > > I personally think EBAY may go up anyway, since > we’re gonna have lots of people selling stuff to > pay for credit losses. As you can imagine, I am quite pleased with the Yahoo/MSFT. Think MSFT will have to counter with a higher bid. Can’t imagine yahoo employees/executives being all that excited working for the Evil Empire. MSFT will go hostile, and Yahoo might have to seek a white horse (?). EBAY is too cheap, simply on an asset play. Lots of moving parts but fundamentally sound company.

Don’t worry negativecfc, I’m not accusing you of anything (and I like most of your contributions here). It’s just that posting anything like that in an “Inside Information” thread just invites trouble, even if it’s completely innocent. Not worth the risk, IMHO.

bchadwick Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Don’t worry negativecfc, I’m not accusing you of > anything (and I like most of your contributions > here). It’s just that posting anything like that > in an “Inside Information” thread just invites > trouble, even if it’s completely innocent. Not > worth the risk, IMHO. No need to worry. I posted the Yahoo/Ebay in jest. I thought the original poster was joking, perhaps my spider sense its not what it used to be.

Here is some inside info; Pats will win on Sunday.

KJH Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Here is some inside info; > > Pats will win on Sunday. I disagree. But I realize I would be quite alone in saying that…

Are they playing inside?