Instead of the sauce

While I am a secret sauce purchaser…it occurred to me…if you want a concise review, just reread the questions and answers for EOCS over and over…its a great summary, is directly from the CFAI, and isn’t overwhelmingly long… End of epiphany…thanks for playing… Happy Easter everyone…

how long would you say it takes to go through all the CFAI EOC questions? im still reading the material but hoping to get down to revision and EOC q’s in early May. cheers

sk22 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > how long would you say it takes to go through all > the CFAI EOC questions? im still reading the > material but hoping to get down to revision and > EOC q’s in early May. > cheers It has taken me roughly 1 day per chapter, give or take…but after I screw up virtually every question, I go read up on why, then make notes and rework it if its a math problem… Just reading them at lunch for review would only take a few minutes per chapter though…that is the point of this thread…

I wrote in another thread that there are 307 Examples, and 563 EOC problems. See post number 8 in this thread for the breakdown: http://www.analystforum.com/phorums/read.php?13,1244444

thanks for tip rolo550 and programmer for the breakdown. i was tempted to go through the schweser EOC questions but given what you guys are saying its probably a good hedge to go through the CFAI ones given i am exclusively reading schweser notes.