Interesting behavior

As i was correcting my answers, i noticed that on several occassions i have written down the wrong letter choice on my test sheet while knowingly looked at the right answer… How can i improve on such non CFA related test taking skills?

sorry…these type of skills you are either born with it or you aren’t. :slight_smile: i mean…what can i say? be more careful?

circle both the answer on the question paper and the answer sheet. go back and check after every section that you’ve circled the right choices… time consuming but it’s better then spending time on the question and then getting it wrong because of carelessness.

That’s the importance of a good-sound-10hr-sleep before the exam.

thats exactly why i am not going to skip around in the sections… b/c i am scared i will mess up something… 1 -120… i will circle the ones i guessed on and come back…later… but no chance am i skipping one… i can just see it now… i skip the second question and then qwhen i get to 119 i am filling in 120… that when i break down and as a man cry

my worst fear is my calculator battery dying. i’ve only had it three months but i am going to invest in another before the exam JUST IN CASE. am i being too paranoid?

I remember someone making a mistake in the way they printed their name on the answear sheet… took it fir granted that the way u r supposed to shade for answears is the same for names… imagine !!! terible

nikko0355 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > thats exactly why i am not going to skip around in > the sections… b/c i am scared i will mess up > something… 1 -120… > i will circle the ones i guessed on and come > back…later… > but no chance am i skipping one… > i can just see it now… > i skip the second question and then qwhen i get to > 119 i am filling in 120… that when i break down > and as a man cry No. I’m bringing two.

question: does the exam have sections neatly delineated?. like the schweser tests which says: the following 10 questions are from Portfolio mgmt. etc. ?

^ YES!

cielito Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > my worst fear is my calculator battery dying. i’ve > only had it three months but i am going to invest > in another before the exam JUST IN CASE. am i > being too paranoid? ------ Don’t do it…I’ve had my 12 c for 5 months now, and to be on the safer side, I went to office depot to get the new battery, the woman behind the counter was exceptionally helpful and offered to change the battery for me as well… ever since, my HP has become very moody, it will shut off, I have to open the cover and fiddle around with the battery and it will start again, but it will loose all the setting… I was so sick of it, I went and bought another one yesterday, $100 more down the drain…hope I pass this damn thing.

I left my Texas Instruments in the car, by the time i went to pick it up after, the hot tropical heat, i found it had melted and deformed. I can’t use it and i had to look for an HP12C to replace just last week. I am tired…