Interesting read on how to improve memory retention

Just found this on digg. Looks like the key to retain materials in memory (according to this recent study) is to sleep on it. :slight_smile: http://www.newsweek.com/id/194650

Mendeleev came up with the Periodic Table of Elements in his sleep. He worked all day and night on his project, averaging 4 hours of sleep, only to come up with that in the midst of his dreams. Fun fact of the day.

Why can’t I remember my dreams then?

TheChad Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Why can’t I remember my dreams then? Because you sleep like a horse. You have to have something wake you up in the middle of a dream so you can then remember it. Set an alarm for frequent interruptions…LOL

Nep-hi Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > TheChad Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Why can’t I remember my dreams then? > > > Because you sleep like a horse. You have to have > something wake you up in the middle of a dream so > you can then remember it. Set an alarm for > frequent interruptions…LOL lol