Intern--What should I make her do?

skillionaire Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Ask for a second intern and do a little ATOGM with > them. Had to google this one.

Im gonna make her an Alaskan Pipeline for her going away present.

CPierce Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > skillionaire Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Ask for a second intern and do a little ATOGM > with > > them. > > Had to google this one. I hope you enjoyed it :slight_smile:

you know i did :slight_smile:

Gosh, when I was an intern, I had to: - Get coffee everyday for this ultra mean, caffeine dependent, bossy lady (think Devil Wears Prada). On my last day, I got her decaf before an important meeting! - I had to get lunch for a team of 20. A different woman (not the same one from above) made me ask each person their order, write it down, pick up the food, and deliver it! In order to do this, I had to climb up six flight of stairs while wearing stilettos and a skirt, all the while carrying food for 20! I made three trips up & down those stairs in stilts. - Same lady as above, she would need a box move. She could’ve kicked the empty box to a corner. I was delivering food for 20 people. She said, “intern, move the box.” - Same lady, I had to get FACE WASH for her! Personal errands??? - At another firm, I had to hand write over 2,000 thank you cards, and 2,000 envelopes, in two days! So, whatever you make that intern do, it’s probably not going to be that bad. In the end, I did not accept the offer and changed careers. Maybe I’m a bit bitter…

skillionaire Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Ask for a second intern and do a little ATOGM with > them. ATOGM…niiiiiiiiice

CaffeineAddict, You mentioned stilletos, what else were you wearing/what are you wearing now?

CPAbeatsCFA Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > skillionaire Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Ask for a second intern and do a little ATOGM > with > > them. > > ATOGM…niiiiiiiiice Thank you urban dictionary. Speaking of, search ‘flaming donut’ on that site. Healthy, and NUTritious!

ASSet_MANagement Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > CaffeineAddict, > > You mentioned stilletos, what else were you > wearing/what are you wearing now? +1 and feel free to elaborate