Internal/External Wholesaler At BulgeBracket/Hedge Fund

Fuck off.

It is never inevitable you will get promoted. In any career. Tbh based on everything you posted here you are coming off as either a

1. Troll

2. Person so concerned with promotion/cash at specific points in career they will never be promoted

How much debt do you have? You can get a low level pharmacy job working at any grocery/pharmacy store and make like >100k right now. I would imagine you can make your payments off such a meager salary. People around the country constantly say how out of touch finance is but wow man, the salaries you are throwing around that you ā€œmeedā€ to make. Talk about out of touch.

You trolled me. Well played. However, Iā€™ve since received a PM from someone thatā€™s actually interested in going after a job as a wholesaler, so I feel some good has come out of this thread.

Nevertheless, you have made my Nixonian-blacklist.

You are either a troll, or a dbag who thinks of yourself as some big shot who is entitled to make 1 million a year because you have a license to be a pharmacist. Neither situation compels anyone to take you seriously.

still waiting for my PM backā€¦

Donā€™t take my silence as an insult. I look forward to them. I just donā€™t have anything to add.

Ok. I suppose I came off as arrogant and greedy. Irl when I ask recruiters or career big wigs for advice, they usually ignore me. So I feel compelled to overplay my emotions and come off as super ambitious just for the sake of advice. I realize money isnā€™t everything. And I realize these high 6 figures are not the ā€œaverageā€ pay for an ā€œaverageā€ employee. I just wanted to glean as much informationa as possible from career veterans without holding back any punches. I apologize if my questions offended any of you. I also deeply appreciate the advice you have given me. The truth is, I am looking at a few careers right now. Iā€™m about to graduate and pretty scared about facing the real world and having real responsibilities. I wonā€™t ask you for a recommendation or anything like that. You have given me more than enough advice and I am truly grateful. I hope you will excuse my hyperbole and hysterical and unfounded optimism in order to learn the truth of the matter. Both threads have been useful to me and at least one or two other people have benefited from it. That is more than enough good. This will be my last post. I will closely look at my options that lay before me and will hope for the best. Thank You all for your valuable input and I wish you well on your careers.

^ Thatā€™s better.

Best of luck. Just realize that no matter what you are in a position better than most people in America.

I highly doubt you would have to struggle through life if you were making >100k doing retail pharmacy, its more than most people in this country can hope to make.

good luck. as i have said 100k base is better than most not to mention great work life balance.

god bless you

Didnā€™t you read the post? He is looking for $1500k a year in compensation, not this paltry sum. Please leave immediately before you further embarass yourself.

ohaiā€™d. infinitybenzo has gone on the list of people who should never be sent to negotiate a ransomer.

pro tip for OP: ambition does not equal money hungry.

Not sure if youā€™re still active here or if you see this, but Iā€™d love to ask a few quick questions about this topic.