International MBA IESE & LSB

In addition to some US schools I’m also considering some international programs and was wondering if anyone here has any insights on either IESE or LBS. thanks

bump. Any one ? hello

tell us more about your profile: undergrad, GPA, GMAT, Work

Several of my friends went to LBS and they really liked it. It’s a highly regarded school. Don’t know much about IESE besides its high ratings.

Undergrad Umich (decent GPA) Also did my masters in accouting at Umich 710 GMAT Passed CFA levels I & II CPA Worked 2 yrs with one of the big accounting firms 3 yrs with a private wealth management firm Schools I’m looking into: IESE, LSB, Berkely, Duke, Georgetown, Yale, Harvard, Warton, & Thunderbird any other suggestions on school I should apply to & on school I should remove from my list.

Do you speak any foreign languages? What is the extent of your international experience? If nothing impressive remove LBS, IESE, Georgetown and Thunderbird. Consider adding UVA Darden, Cornell and Texas to your list. Remove Harvard, Wharton and Yale.

Danteshek Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Do you speak any foreign languages? What is the > extent of your international experience? If > nothing impressive remove LBS, IESE, Georgetown > and Thunderbird. > > Consider adding UVA Darden, Cornell and Texas to > your list. > > Remove Harvard, Wharton and Yale. This is baseless and poor advice. You’re competetive for any of those schools. Just demonstrate impact. Have a good story to tell. Sorry I can’t add anything on lsb or iese.