Interview at MCD - (kkent)

jbaldyga Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > ^yes. that’s where the term “inverse floaters” > comes from. LOL Great thread – Simpsons quotes, found the key to world peace (McNuggets) & solution to the healthcare crisis (throw fat people in a concentration camp).

> > Quote: > > "Besides, you’re aware that no two countries > with > > mcdonalds have ever engaged in open warefare > > correct? If anything, that mcdonalds clown > > diserves a Nobel peace prize. > > This is what Tom Friedman said in the lexus and > the olive theory. It was a ‘cute’ theory (I mean > that to be insulting.) It hasn’t been true since > the war in the Balkans. I think you’re confusing cause and effect. MCD does a careful analysis before deciding to enter an economy. To the extent that governments strive for economic success, and war destabilizes the economy, expected peace is a precondition for MCD’s entry.

Jesus people, I was making a tongue in cheek remark, I thought you guys were supposed to be smart?

Black Swan Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Jesus people, I was making a tongue in cheek > remark, I thought you guys were supposed to be > smart? If they’re so smart how come 65% of them can’t pass level one? Hey-o!