Interview excel test?

I’m interviewing for an equity research position and was told there would likely be an excel test component. Do any of you have a sample test floating around out there from another firm? I know this was discussed a few months ago and a few people seemed to have these. If you do, can you email me a copy to birdstomach@hotmail.com Thanks!

I shall mail it to you shortly.

gauravku Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I shall mail it to you shortly. ===================== gauravku, mail it to me too

can you mail to to mee too gauravku, thaks!

CFA_IND - Is your ID equity_research_nds@gmail.com? Please confirm…

Hey Gaurav, Thanks for sharing it with me too dinesh.sundrani@gmail.com

Please send it to me, too. buyside22@gmail.com ty so much !!!

Thanks a lot gauravku! Much appreciated!

Please gauravku, could you share it with me too: worldnews3@hotmail.com Thank you!

Gaurav would appreciate if you could pass on to anupamjain008@gmail.com as well. Regards.

Sent to birdstomach@hotmail.com, dinesh.sundrani@gmail.com and equity_research_nds@gmail.com. For others I would suggest to download from the link which I had shared in the last thread on this. I had uploaded the test on that link and had shared it on that thread. Hope it helps.

Thank you sir!

please can one of you birdstomach@hotmail.com, dinesh.sundrani@gmail.com and equity_research_nds@gmail.com send me the file as well worldnews3@hotmail.com thx

Following is the link I had posted earlier in July 2008… ------------------------------------------------------ Here you go. http://www.4shared.com/file/55826540/9a7d2a88/Excel_Test_Final_7-1-08.html Kindly download the excel test from this link. It consists of 10 questions. Hope it helps.

gauravku, Thanks for helping us out. Could you re-post the link again? It isn’t working. Or, you can email me at repz4@hotmail.com.

gauravku Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > CFA_IND - Is your ID > equity_research_nds@gmail.com? Please confirm… ============= its equityresearchnds@gmail.com

forgot to leave my email, blah - chawlapreet@gmail.com…the link doesnt work!