Interview with Ford?

I work near the Boeing facility in Socal. It’s not, bad kinda in the boonies, but more affordable than actually living in LA. I imagine you could learn a lot there. I also suspect if you put in some time to really learn the biz and make some contacts you could parlay the experience and industry contacts into a research role with Stifal or some other firm that values analyst with experience in the trenches of the industry. I’m doing something similar only in the media and technology fields. Hey, and it’s Socal, it was 70 something degrees today, and ladies were running around in booty shorts and tank tops you can’t beat that.

It’s rather odd watching the news on the Big 3 and their dismal prospects, and knowing I have an interview coming up with them… Well, the last round for interview is tomorrow. I know everyone is down on the Big 3, but I feel the government won’t let them fail and will eventually bail them out. I’ll let you guys know how it goes. If I end up getting the job offer, will definitely need to talk it over with you guys to hear some advice.