Interview with RBC Asset Management

Yeah. Willy

Sounds sexual.

WillyR Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > You can call Bill Hill or Jeff > Winstanely…actually they’re taking me to the > Leaf game tomorrow so I can casually mention to > them your interest. Why in the world would you release this kind of info on here? Also, just something worth considering… Sometimes it can be worse to have someone who isn’t well-liked submit your resume than just doing it yourself. Not saying this is true of WillyR, but it goes both ways.

Nice name drop Will…we’re all very impessed.

WillyR Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > They tend to hire ex-analysts or promote from > within. You can call Bill Hill or Jeff > Winstanely…actually they’re taking me to the > Leaf game tomorrow so I can casually mention to > them your interest. I’d have to see your resume > first, there is NO WAY I am forwarding a BOMs > resume to one of my best managers. Just not gonna > happen. > > I’m real busy today so just hit me at > Rodtaylor2900 at yahoo dot com > > Willy I’d call this incredibly blatant name-dropping, but then again maybe it’d only be considered name-dropping if we had an idea who the heck those guys were…

remarkable! more obscure canadian investment personalities…

name dropping like The Game…is it wrong?